Would you like to lead an amazing decade of growth?
Your biggest opportunity to take market share is to accelerate innovation and change. But you must work with innovation experts.
I can help you Anticipate, Innovate, Implement and Lead successfully with today's crucial online-first technologies.
Here are examples of how I help Anticipate, Innovate, Implement and Lead
I create new technologies that build tomorrow's Online-First World
My new Expandiverse Technology has been cited over 1,300 times, with frequent citations from tech's world leaders.
Why is this new IP so relevant and valuable for the tech roadmaps of these companies?
- Shared Planetary Life Spaces: Enjoy live, continuous connections with people, tools, services, resources and more. Put a powerful Digital Earth at everyone's fingertips, under their control, with multiple Shared Spaces that they can flip between. Empower everyone with always on digital environments.
- From Digital Divide to Superiority: Turns separate devices from multiple brands into a leading-edge "Family of Devices." With a user-controlled digital environment across devices, users rise to control their digital worlds. Instead of isolation by brands and platforms, users gain powerful digital lives that they control. Adds leading-edge features to users' current devices.
- Active Knowledge, Active Resources and Active Commerce: Private channels are embedded inside of everything digital. Delivers "your next best step" that raises personal abilities in users' tasks and steps all day long. This replaces search and shopping with instant user success, services and connected consumption.
- Privacy and Digital Boundaries: Users control their screens' and interfaces. Makes the user-controlled UI the world's most valuable real estate. Protects people. Blocks surveillance platforms while expanding speed, reach and privacy. Creates private Connected Consumption with trusted vendors while excluding the surveillance economy. Each person's control helps produce the unique life and digital world that each person wants.
Companies that invest billions of dollars in digital R&D cite Expandiverse Technology frequently: (click to view full size)
Out of each million patents, only 100 patents are cited more than 100 times. These 1,300 citations are 13X that elite group.
Previous patents: Licensed by over 550 companies. More than 3,700 patent citations
- My lifetime patents have been cited over 3,700 times: This is quantitative evidence of foresight and value to others as they invest in R&D and create the technologies of our Digital First world.
- The average patent is cited just 3 to 6 times in its 10-year life. Out of every million patents, only 100 of them receive more than 100 citations. My patents are in the top 0.001% of cited patents.
- Example patent: Created the first patent for one-to-one interactions between customers and vendors during the use of products and services. Includes personalized online selling, support, content and upgrading during the use of products and services. Filed in 1992. Licensed by over 200 companies. Cited over 2,100 times. Used billions of times every day, by everyone, as a core foundation for interactive products and services throughout smart phones, online-first living and the Digital Economy.
Some of the 550+ licensees of previous patents: (click to view full size)
I'm a User Experience expert who specializes in online life, work, learning and play
As Founder and Principal Consultant of Breakthrough UX (formerly Breakthrough Usability), since 1990 I have helped solve hundreds of UX and CX problems for world-leading companies.
I have been the principal UX manager and driver of many products that rose to #1 in their category, collectively producing $billions in revenues.
I developed UX processes that have been adopted and applied by thousands of teams worldwide.
I build and manage online frameworks for rapid, consistent and scalable UX user testing and learning. And I help teams apply their findings.
I have produced hundreds of powerful advances in products, services, websites, ecommerce, ebusiness, media, search, support, online infrastructures, enterprise systems, and much more...
Examples of my Digital Transformation briefings and keynotes
CXO Executive Briefing
From my opening keynote to The Conference Board's Enterprise Digital Transformation Council
Platforms of the Future
A conference keynote delivered at ITES (IT European Summit) to CTO's, CIO's and Innovation Managers.
Forget the idea that you missed the Internet's big moves and lost to Facebook, Google, Apple and Amazon.
Today you can change the technology and be a leader. For example, if you shift tech's paradigm to People First, you can make your products People First leaders in your industry. To learn more:
- Expandiverse.com: Expandiverse Technology enables a People-First Online World. It expands devices, digital environments, personal control and more.
- E-Consumption.com: Replace surveillance e-commerce with private Connected Consumption.
- Digital Earth 2025: Strategy and roadmaps to build a People First Digital Earth.
- Media 2025: People-first publishing and media platform. Disrupt surveillance advertising and e-commerce with a new channel: Always-on private content, active guide and user-controlled commerce — advertising and e-consumption.
Get in touch to discuss how you can take the lead.
Senior Partner, Think Tank Scholar, Keynote Speaker and Author
Think Tank Scholar
Research Scholar, TechCast Global (previously)
Based in Washington, D.C., TechCast is a global virtual think tank that uses collective intelligence to produce leading-edge forecasts. Abelow's periodic analyses serve upper management executives, senior government decision makers and leading academics with strategic guidance for a 3 to 10-year decision horizon.
Senior Partner, Technologist and Global Innovation Expert (part-time)
For Liquidax Capital, I focus on innovations that accelerate, expand and grow Liquidax, as well as new technologies that grow the businesses, market share and shareholder value of Liquidax clients.
Recent vision book:
The biggest transformation:
The biggest disruption:
Creating Strategic Technologies at Harvard University Graduate School of Education: Ed.M. Degree
Studied innovation leadership at Harvard Business School, sci/tech at MIT, cognition at Ed School and strategic policy at Kennedy School of Government.
Marketing and the History of Civilization at the Wharton School - University of Pennsylvania: B.Sc.E Degree
Miami Beach Senior High School: Entered college after 11th grade
President of Sophomore class. First chair trumpet in both band and orchestra. Created and ran "Friendship Through Books," an international youth friendship project: 32 high schools collected and shipped over 40,000 books to school libraries in Central and South America.
Board of Advisors, Keynote speaker, Futurist-on-call, Scene writer, Competition judge, Evaluator
Future Problem Solving Program International: Global K-12 education program that develops the abilities of tens of thousands of young people in almost every US state and in 15 countries to design and promote a positive future, through problem solving activities that use critical and creative thinking.
Make your goals my priority:
What do you need? When do you need it?
How fast will we start? (0:53 video)
My focus is your goals:
Today's problems are your biggest opportunities. Let's overcome your threats and challenges by expanding your digital abilities.
I look forward to helping you Anticipate, Innovate, Implement and Lead.
Grow your team and abilities now
Expand your future. Accelerate your growth.
Keynotes and workshops for your conferences and meetings
Grow your team. Make this YOUR advantage
Quoted by project or % of time
Acquire Expandiverse IP or R&D assistance